PARN is continuing to provide services during the COVID-19 pandemic and has implemented social-distancing practices in its office to allow for continuation of service to some of the most vulnerable people in Peterborough and the Four Counties. Anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19 (namely fever and dry cough) should not come into the office for Harm Reduction services and instead call PARN’s Harm Reduction Outreach Workers.
Harm Reduction Works @ PARN
PARN is operating its harm reduction from an office at 541 Water Street in downtown Peterborough:
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm and;
- Tuesdays from 11:30 am to 4:30 pm.
In addition to open office-hours, PARN is also providing harm reduction delivery services at the following locations and times:
- Outside of One Roof Community Centre – 7 days a week – from 12 pm to 2 pm
- New shelter at the Wellness Centre – 7 days a week in the afternoon
- Bethune Street – Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 5 pm to 8 pm
Harm Reduction delivery services in Peterborough can also be reached at 705-559-0656.
For Harm Reduction services in Northumberland County, please call 905-269-0693. For Harm Reduction Services in the City of Kawartha Lakes and Haliburton County please call 705-559-6328.
HIV Support Services
Hep C Services
Peers and Volunteers
All PARN Peer and Volunteer activities are suspended until further notice.